Our goal is to provide only the best of care for patients with vitreoretinal disorders. If you would like to make an appointment, please follow the procedure below:
- Make sure that your eye condition is retina related. If you are unsure, please consult your primary eye doctor or contact our office at 719-473-9595.
- A referral is required from your primary eye doctor or your family doctor. A referral must be obtained and bust be faxed prior to your consultation appointment. Please down load the referral form to bring to your doctor.
- Please always bring a form of identification and your insurance card to your appointment.
- Please bring a driver with you.
- If you are new to our practice, please download and complete the new patient form to help expedite your visit.
- The nature of your eye condition requires a longer duration of visit than a typical doctor’s appointment. Please allow up to 3 hours for your first appointment, and up to 1.5 hours for your follow up appointments.
Our office hours are M-F 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
If you have an emergency and need to contact us after hours or on the weekend, please call 719-473-9595 and follow the prompts to page our doctors.